I am a creative and analytical content specialist with 3+ years of remote work experience. I am passionate about elegant and effective solutions which engage the target audience.
2019 – Present
Content Specialist, Optimal Living Daily
- Providing copywriting and editing support for a podcast with over 90 million downloads.
- Writing well-researched, eye-catching, and concise blog content.
2015 – 2018
Blogger, JessCScott.com (pen name)
- Grew socio-historical blog from zero to 1 million+ page views
and 500+ email subscribers organically.
- Focused content on book reviews, simplifying complex
information, and visual design.
Oct 2018 – Nov 2018
Marketing Design Intern, Immersely
- Designed marketing collateral for a startup in the B2B gaming/advertising industry (#DMWF event in NYC).
Additional Work History
- GuideStar – Qualitative Research Intern | Jan 2015 – Feb 2015
- Webmistress – Dragonsinn.net (’99 – Present / SEO personal project)
- HubSpot Academy – Content Marketing (2018)
- University of Michigan, edX – MicroMasters in UX Research and Design (2018)
- Adams State University – (B.A.), Interdisciplinary Studies (English / Business) (2011)