My Role: Providing content strategy support (blogging) and creating mockups to improve the voice and branding for the MVP ArtandMe e-commerce platform.
Site’s Goal: Create a commission-free platform for artists to sell their art.
Tools: Google Docs, Trello, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Adobe Stock
Project Page: Art and Me
- Keith Williams / Growth Program Manager at Facebook
- Meng He / Entrepreneur, Innovator, and Artist
- Nicole W. / Content Marketer
- Francesco H. / Front-End Web Development
- Jess Chua / UX Design + Content Writing
1. Content Writing Samples
The team shared ideas on the group Trello board with regard to content strategy.
Some of the articles I wrote include
2. UX Design
After some brainstorming and iterations with the team, I selected a watercolor theme for the website to reflect the artistic appeal of the platform.
The watercolors have a dreamy and inspiring vibe that aligns with Art and Me’s commitment to the well-being of artists.