Internship at Immersely.io
Role: Marketing Design Intern
Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Slides, Slack, Trello
My role was to design marketing collateral like flyers, pitch decks, and pull-up banners for a start-up in the B2B gaming/advertising industry.
Material was created for the #DMWF 2018 event in NYC.
The display was a success as important contacts were made during the expo.
What I learned as an intern includes:
- Optimizing content and layout to tell a story.
- Keeping a pull-up banner simple and focused on the key message.
- Breaking down information into logical chunks for pitch decks.
- How to prepare a big file for print (banner dimensions were 31″ x 85″).
- Using contrast to add visual interest.
- Selecting relevant and impactful images to tell the brand story. Generic stock images were avoided.
* Work is under NDA–photos of a big event banner I worked on are included below!
The Team: LinkedIn Company Page