PROJECT 1: Content Writing
- Interview with Matt Mullenweg of WordPress
- The Experience of a Journal Writing Group (International Association for Journal Writers)
- 10 Inexpensive Ways I Manage My Eczema (National Eczema Association)
- How Acne Made Me More Frugal (Budgets are Sexy)
- Tips for INFJ Entrepreneurs (Introvert, Dear)
- 7 Strategies on How to Hustle Better (Everyday Power Blog)
- Book Review on Beyond Suspicion (SG History — here is a case study on growing the blog to 1 million+ views)
- How to Stay Positive During a Job Search (Inner Life Goals)
- Rescue Cat Story (MeowMeowShirts)
- Crankbait Fishing Tips (PDF download; Trophy Technology)
Copyediting @ LiquidSpace
I provided blogging and social media support to a boutique PR agency handling content management for the coworking startup, LiquidSpace.
My blogging duties included selecting images, providing captions, and copyediting. I also contributed insightful interview questions to ask industry leaders.
Blog posts I worked on include:
- Coworking in the Flatiron
- Guest Spotlight: Shannon Byrne
- Extraordinary Coworking: Interview with LEXC Founders
PROJECT 2: Pitch Emails
PROJECT 3: Content Design
JCL: E-Blast Headers
I created email newsletter headers for Jewish Coalition for Literacy.
The organization had not updated their header in 5 years and was seeking a refreshed look. The new headers featured concise taglines to immediately connect the reader to the organization’s mission.
MVP: Success Stories
Merging Vets and Players (MVP) matches up veterans and former pro athletes together, to offer each a new team for support.
Following branding guidelines, I created two one-pagers for success stories to be added to their information packet. I did copyediting to highlight keywords and avoid walls of text in the pages.
BwC: Brochure Proposal + Infographic
This was a sample of a more modern look and layout for the Beginning with Children organization’s brochure.
An infographic was created to simplify information and improve clarity. A new section on “students’ achievements” was added in to focus on the organization’s successes.